Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Flying Unicorns Card - June Kit

Flying Unicorns June Kit

This is a card created using the Flying Unicorns June kit of the month.  This kit features the Riddersholm Tailgate Market collection.  I thought it  would be cute to create a masculine card for some of my dog lover friends.  

I had to add the word smile here because of that face on the pup.  It cracks me up.  Such a look!
The little text box says, " There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. Ben Williams"
This is just a quick simple card - whimsical and silly.
I added a piece of 2Crafty Chipboard for a strong  piece.
Come join us at the forum in the Flying Unicorns for some challenges and conversation of all things scrappy and crafty.  Since there are no kit obligations and no need to purchase a thing, this makes for a welcoming and comfortable forum.

Supplies:
Flying Unicorns Kit of the Month June
Riddersholm Tailgate Marked Collection Papers Airborn TGN0158
Riddersholm Tailgate Marked Collection Papers My Street  TGN0153
2crafty chipboard
Authentique Doggie Days
Authentique Petite Type ACC018
Trim
Metal Keyholes
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink

4 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this, charming and unique x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and congrats on the Prima announcement today! love what you have been doing with the Dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parabéns pelo anúncio time de Prima!
    Amei seus projetos, Jennifer!
    Este cartão é adorável!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the elements on this card. That dog is fantastic. But I really don't want dog kisses. I'm a cat person. I'll take head butts any day. :)

    ReplyDelete