Sunday, August 24, 2014

Happy Birthday Pom! Prima Marketing Celebrates...


Today is a special day....it's Pom's birthday.  She is the wonderful amazing lady behind Prima...
To celebrate, we are having a little blog hop.  You can hop back to Prima here. 

So I thought I would celebrate with a special card for a special lady and Queen of Inspiration.
I also thought I'd play a little with Prima's Coffee Break collection and the "grande" theme.



Wishing Pom an amazing and wonderful day with some of my favorites from the new releases this summer!



Prima Supplies:
576264 Prima Coffee Break Collection : 3D Stickers
846701 Prima Coffee Break Collection -Coffeeology
846749 Prima Coffee Break Collection - Cup o'Joe
961299 Prima Stencil
961442 Prima Finnabair Art Basics Heavy Gesso
578480 Coffee Break Flowers - Cappuccino
578558 Prima Coffee Break  Flowers - leaves - French Roast
576936 Prima Twine - Apricot
576912 Prima Twine Mustard

2 comments:

  1. This card is so fresh and bright!! I love it!! So many pretty elements to drink in! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and light and whimsical.Loive the coffee cups and mugs.

    ReplyDelete