Sunday, July 5, 2015

Escape Kitty's July Page of Hopes and Dreams




Escape Kitty's July Page of Hopes and Dreams 

When Escape Kitty mixes Flying Unicorn and 2Crafty  together, they always make a wonderful team.
This was created with a Flying Unicorn kit using LemonCraft papers. I decided to cut out the LemonCraft journal tags and let them be ornaments on my page bobbing in the wind  held by 2Crafty "Chain Lengths" chippie pieces.  My vision for this page is Kitty looking up to the ornaments encouraging her to dream wish and hope.  Kitty loves to bat ornaments and dangly things around with her paws as toys.   The ornaments are symbolic because Kitty is always to scoot out the back door to freedom in the yard.

Unicorn's July kit features Lemoncraft papers and embellishments this month.  They have a vintage  romantic softness to them which really appeals to me.

The kit came with a sheet of journal cutouts that are crazy amazing.  I opted to cut these out and use these as the focal point of my page.  I did add a bit of texture on the page using a Prima Stencil 575953, but just slightly.   I used the 2Crafty chipboard as supporting "cast member" to enhance the Lemoncraft journal cards.  I painted them white and rubbed a bit of olive ink on them to blend with the papers.

"Interlocking Stick Panel'
"Formal Flourish"
"Chain Lengths"

I have this layout available in my Etsy shop .  I have removed the photo and can insert your photo in it's place - so go check this out.  You can find it here.  You can find a companion page here in the Etsy shop. 






I have this layout available in my etsy shop.  I have removed the photo and can insert your photo in it's place - so go check this out.  You can find it here.
You can find the companion page here


If you missed the kit this month and want to protect yourself in the future from such despair, Flying Unicorns offers a pre-order option available the 20th of every month.  Sneak previews are available at that time and you decide if you want to place an order.  This option is only available for 48 hours.  At which point, the offer vanishes and you risk having to fight the sell out shoppers.

Happy Crafting and thanks for stopping.

2Crafty Chipboard  - Formal Flourish pa0041
2Crafty Chipboard - Chain Lengths
Lemoncraft House of Roses Collection -Flair  Buttons
Lemoncraft paper collection - House of Roses paper
Lemoncraft paper collection - House of Roses paper journal cards
Petaloo Mulberry Flowers - New Camela White 1555300
Clearsnap - Mixed Media Inx - Moss
Prima Stencil 575953


2 comments: