Thursday, September 17, 2015

CSI - Sept Maja Design



Sweet Boy Page for CSI -Colors Stories Inspiration

Welcome to case file 176. This month the Flying Unicorns is sponsoring CSI - Colors Stories Inspiration.  This is the color scheme chart along with the other elements you needed to be incorporated in order to play along.  You can see the case file here.  You have until Sept 25th to join us. 

You need to choose 3 elements from the evidence list below.  These are my choices:
1.  hearts
2.  paper tears
3.  flourishes - in the stenciling

I also had to incorporate some journaling as required by the testimony section of the challenge.  It's where the "I" part of CSI comes into play.   This page was created for someone specific to pay tribute two small sweethearts.  I'll let her add her own personal journaling. 

I also accented my piece with some 2Crafty chipboard.  They were a perfect choice. The paper collection is Maja Design -Life in the Country.  I love it. 






Here are the 2Crafty pieces I used.  They are all part of the latest release. 
"Frieda's Butterflies m00587" " today & everyday "  and the "Frame Heart String"



Papers: Maja Design "Life in the Country"
2Crafty Chipboard pieces
available at Flying Unicorns


No comments:

Post a Comment