Monday, October 19, 2015

LemonCraft Christmas Bird House






I am the special guest at LemonCraft for October.  Yeah for that as I adore and love all things LemonCrafty.  So thank you LemonCraft for such a great opportunity to showcase your products in my style. 

I have a project that was perfect for the LemonCraft Christmas Greetings collection. It is a big birdhouse.  I have been saving it for just the right papers and when Christmas Greetings came in the mail, I jumped for joy.  yeah!  These are EXACTLY what I needed for the project. 

You can find the first of two feature posts at LemonCraft right here.  



I have a photo of the roof and shingles I made one piece at a time. Some of the shingles have foam tape to give them dimension.  Yes, the roof did take a bit of time to create but the overall effect was worth it.  I love the way it looks. 
They are also topped with Prima's new Snowflake Paste.  It's very cool , dries white and has a bit of glittery sheen to it.

I did glue all the embellishments on with a strong glue BUT I also tied all the embellishments on to the birdhouse using clear fishing line.  This makes the project more durable. 





Thanks for stopping by!  You can see the whole blog post at LemonCraft right here.   YOu can purchase LemonCraft products right here at the Flying Unicorn

Products:
Products Used:
Grab all your LemonCraft here
Grab your Christmas Greetings ( Wishes) here
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings -A Lot Of Love P00070
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings -A Lot Of Faith P00072
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings -Basic Paper Pad
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings -Ribbons
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings -Flowers
Lemon Craft - Christmas Greetings -Buttons
Stickles Cinnamon
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Liquid Pearls - White Opal
Prima Flowers  - Victorian Christmas Collection - Rudolph's Nose 583446
Prima Flowers  - Victorian Christmas Collection -Holiday Lights 583415
Prima Finnabair Art Extravagance - Snowflake Paste 962906
Prima Ingvild Bolme Resins - Lace Heart 891879
Prima Ingvild Bolme Resins - Birds 892470

5 comments:

  1. Jen,
    So very beautiful - I love the roof, the bird nest and all the pretty Christmas ornaments, pine boughs - just wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I love this!!!! Beautiful details and gorgeous photo of your project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Jennifer! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very beautiful! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work is amazing! Can't wait to see more <3 Love from Cathrine.

    ReplyDelete