Thursday, July 21, 2016

Everyday Spring Continues...with Lemoncraft and JustRite Dies

LemonCraft EveryDay Spring continues into Summer....

The  Lemoncraft 'EveryDay Spring' collection is perfect for this time of year because it is happy and cheery and fresh looking with the bright greens and pinks.  Green and pink are my favorite color combinations. 

Today I have created a layout and a card using this beautiful fun collection. First, I will present my layout.   I have included the beautiful LemonCraft chipboard to match the collection.  You can see the chipboard flourish with butterflies  I added. I also used the fun buttons  and cheery flowers from the collection.

Photo credit shout out to Pamela Choate photography.  




This is available and I'll add YOUR photo. 
Now for the cool part....this is in my ETSY shop and is available and ready to be customized with your photo.  And even better....I'll add your quality photo if you send it to me.  I'll make sure it's perfectly blended and looks great with the layout.  
You can find it in the ETSY shop here.  


Part two of my LemonCraft-i-ness is a card I created also using  Lemoncraft 'EveryDay Spring' collection.  I Used the flowers and button on this card also - but I also cut some flowers from the gorgeous sheet of die cuts.  




The pretty oval "frame" diecut is from JustRite Papercraft.  They have a beautiful selection of original dies and stamps.  This is the JustRite Hello Decorative Oval Frame Die .






Thanks so much for visiting today.  
           Be sure to visit the ETSY shop  for 30% off all items listed until Sept 4th.  Use code "Kitty30" at checkout.  
  you can grab this layout  at ETSY here.  Grab this while it's                                        available. 

Supplies:
Lemoncraft EveryDay Spring - 12x12 Tags double sided sheet
LemonCraft Everyday Spring  Paper - Flowers Set 
Prima Bubbles Stencil
Extra Heavy white gesso


No comments:

Post a Comment