Thursday, September 14, 2017

Cute Cupcake Card

I've never met a cupcake I didn't like.  Cupcake stamps, dies, cards, backed goods...all fall under my yummy category. 

I baked up this Cupcake Card using my fun dies and stamps from JustRite Papercrafts.

 Yes, it is true the background on my card was created using the Confetti Background stamp shown above.  
I used watercolor paper and spritzed with water to help make my dotted watery background. 

I also used the heat gun to dry it faster.  I am impatient and tend to try and move things along. 

And the gingham ribbon is the perfect topper. 


You can shop for JustRite stamps and dies right here.


JustRite Stamps - Make A Wish CR 05083
JustRite Confetti Trio Background Stamp CL-05091
JustRite Hello Decorative Oval Frame Die DIE05064
JustRite A2 Cardfront Basics Die DIE05047

No comments:

Post a Comment